Registered Massage Therapist
Spirit is looking for a professional Registered Massage Therapist who shares our passion for helping clients feel better. In this position you would assess and treat patients in our beautiful spa environment. You would prescribe treatment plans, educate clients about techniques for further postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Passion for client care and hospitality.
- Loves to learn
- Enjoys a positive and supportive team environment.
- Is detail-oriented and diligent in maintaining records and is comfortable with computer systems
- Enjoys a flexible schedule.
- Experience as a massage therapist in a busy spa or clinic environment.
- Knowledge of various massage treatment protocols (e.g. Prenatal, FST, Thai, Guasha, TMJ, Sports Massage, etc)
- Registered and in good standing with the Massage Therapists’ Association of Nova Scotia (MTANS);
- Completion of Post-Secondary education (Diploma in Massage Therapy from an accredited school);
About Spirit Spa
At Spirit Spa, we have been Serving Happiness in Halifax for over 15 years and have become renowned for our talented team, protocals and quality services. Spirit Spa is proud to be one of Atlantic Canada’s Best Places to Work and has been recognized as Best Spa/Salon in Halifax for several years.
Apply today, send your resume to: